skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Long Family
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Jason Aldean concert
We had such a blast at the Jason Aldean concert! Man, that guy puts on an awesome concert! You know how some people really don't sound that good live? Well not this guy. He sounds just like the radio! I like him even better now.
He was signing autographs while he sang
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. ~Joshua 24:15
Jen & Robbie
Noah
Followers
Photo Albums
Noah's 2nd Birthday
Stuff I've Made/Monogrammed
Zoo Pics
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(24)
►
July
(8)
▼
June
(5)
Noah's 1st Trip to the Zoo
I've Been Monogramming!
Jason Aldean concert
Swimming and Popcicles
Another Bag
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
About Me
Jennifer Long
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment