Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

So Mother's Day didn't turn out quite how I expected, but I guess with a 22 month old you shouldn't have expectations. We did make it to church, but we did not go out to eat lunch like I had hoped to and then someone absolutely refused to take a nap which made for an interesting rest of the day. Oh and not to mention that he wanted his daddy all day =( My boys did get me a gift certificate for a massage though which I am very excited about! I've never had one before so I hope I like it as much as I think I'm going to! Anyway, hope all you moms had a great day! Here are some pictures from our's:


"I ride Papa cawr!"


On the ride to see Robbie's mom, that no nap was catching up with him!

Me and the precious one who made me a mommy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment